We provide you with all services you may require while cruising through the Maldives or anchoring here.
It’s hard to find an agent that offers all your needs in Maldives. If you are looking for first class service to your satisfaction call us for the following services:
- All relevant permits from the concerned Government Authorities, Port clearance, Security clearance, Port Health facility and Immigration & Emigration permits, etc.
- We offer various kinds of Foods sortiments, Fuel services, Water supply and Catering Equipment and Spare parts.
- We can offer you the services of Importing Spare parts urgently needed for your Vessels by Airfreight.
- We can assist you with Medical Services urgently for your valuable crew.
Maldives is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and it could be the perfect detour in your cruise itinerary. The beaches that are world-famous, the dive sites with multi-colored fish and corals, the clear lagoons could all be part of your travel experience. And we are here to help you all the way.
A permit is needed for cruising within Maldives. You could inform us in advance and we could process the request and get the permit for you. Normally it takes 5-7 working days to get the permit.
Getting the permit in advance saves you time as you will not have to remain in port waiting for the permit to be processed. We will need the following information:
Important Information for Cruises and Ships
The appointed agent would send the ETA of the Cruise Ship at least 48 hours prior to the Arrival to:
- Maldives Ports Authority
- Maldives Coast Guard
- Maldives Customs Service
- Port Health
- Immigration and Emigration Officials.
Particulars to be notified to the concerned authorities includes:
- Name of the Vessel
- Name of the Master and Nationality
- Name of Local Agent
- Name of The Ship Owner / Company
- Last Port of Call
- Port of Registry and Number
- D.W.T.(Dead Weight), Light Displacement, G.T. (Gross Tonnage), N.R.T. (Net tonnage), L.O.A. and maximum Draught,
- E.T.A. (Estimated Time of Arrival),
- Crew Lists, Passenger Lists
- Health Documents or Certificates
- Certificate of Derating, Ship’s Certificate (Original for Port State Survey), Officers / Crew competency certificates (Original for Port State Survey)
Our services includes preparing Crew lists on request. We would need all details of the vessel and crew and guest’s passport details in advance.
Vessels entering Maldives water for inward clearances are to display International Quarantine Flag till Port Health formalities are done upon arrival at Inward Clearance. Maldives courtesy flag and vessels registrations flag to be displayed.
Pilot and inward clearance
Pilot is compulsory for cruise ships above 100 GT (gross tonnage) In all weather conditions by Pilot boat only. Contactable on VHF Channel: 10 and Position of Pilot boarding ground is: Latitude: 04`10′.00 N by Longitude: 073`32′.00. For vessels which is cleared for sail away, Pilot is required as above
Cruise ships above 100 Tons Maldives National Defense Force would board the vessels for security clearances on arrival with the Pilot. Followed by security clearance, Maldives Custom, Port health and Immigration would board the vessel with the appointed local agent for Inward Clearances.
Our services Includes Pilot arrangements, Inward and Outward Clearances and Cruising Permits.
Our services Includes Crew and Guest signing on and off, Travel arrangements, Airport representative, Ground handling, Ticketing and reconfirmations, Transportation to the vessel regardless to which port of Maldives the vessel is anchored.
On arrival a 30 days visa would be issued. Visas could be extended for another 60 days which makes a total 90 days from the date of arrival.
Our services include Extensions of visas and travel documents.
Bunkering, Provisioning and Supplies
For bunkering permission would be needed, the agent would arrange the permission from the authorities. Customs and MNDF are to be on board while bunkering.
Provisions could be done any time. Provisions and Supplies should be taken through the Customs gate.
Our services include Bunkering, Provisioning and Supplies at an unbeatable price.
For outward clearance, Maldives Port Authority, Immigration, Port Health and Customs issue the Port Clearance. The vessel would be informed to sail with in 24 hours once the outward clearance is issued unless any further changes informed by the vessel/owner/agent. Passengers and Crew are to remain onboard once the port clearance has been issued and handed over till departure.